Your privacy and trust are important to First Investment Group (FIG), and so is being clear about how we collect, use, and disclose information about you. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
What we collect
We collect personal information from our clients and prospective clients such as:
- Your first and last name
- Contact information such as email address and telephone number
- Your age
- to better understand your financial position, needs and wants and personal circumstances for our calculators
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better experience, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Our own internal record keeping.
- We may use your information for the purposes of providing you with our services and for customer care.
- We may need to disclose your information to public authorities, if requested by them or required by law.
- If you use our contact form with a comment, question or complaint, you may be asked for information that identifies you along with additional information we need to help us promptly answer your question or respond to your comment or complaint
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
If you use our contact form with a comment, question or complaints, we will not provide you with any links or attachments. Our response will purely be text-based.
Use of affiliates
We provide investment services and other financial products through several Affiliates
First Investment Group Limited (FIG), is registered under Companies Control Department, an affiliate to the Minister of Industry and Trade and authorized and regulated by the Jordan Securities Commission and is being provided for information purposes only. It is not intended as an offer or solicitation to enter into any proposed transaction or investment.
FIG is an Introducing Broker and Investment Manager for Kunooz SPC (regulated by The Cayman Islands Monetary Authority). The Funds (ROOTS & SEEDS) mentioned in the website operates under Kunooz SPC. You should not construe the contents as legal, tax, investment or other advice.